Tuesday 17 April 2012

BDS 1 Combe Syd - Work so far


Right only just got 5 mins to put something up on here with regards to the weekends racing, and fuck what a weekend.

UK racing has not been so good in quite a while, pretty much a mini WC, as Ratty said somewhere, Marcs run would of been a top 5 WC run no stress...

Anyway as I'm sure those who read this blog regularly can imagine I can really put anything to great on line yet as once stuff goes on line no one will touch it with a barge pole, but here are a few things you can see now...

First up is a sweet video from the weekend from good friends of mine southerndownhill.com and good mate and Filmer Chris Seager, reason I'm posting it on here is there are a few of my shots in there, see if you can spot them haha, nice to see some of the shots getting used somewhere.

Next up are the shots on the Madison Saracen blog which you can find here:


http://www.saracen.co.uk/blog/16/04/12/podiums-galore-at-bds-round-1 

Click for more but here is one I like...

Either Jack G or Will W ... im going Jack...


As well as the Saracen stuff I also did a bit of work for GT/Atherton Racing and they have a few photos up on there blog here:

http://athertonracing.co.uk/team/team-news/

Rach Atherton taking 2nd place by less than a second behind Manon


Now for those who follow me on facebook and twitter I have been putting stuff up all weekend and a few peeks at other shots:

Nice shot of Peaty just before his slight wobble in the bottom rock drop, banger this one!

Brendog back and on form with his eyes on the prize

Keep an eye on the next issues of Wideopenmag and MBUK for a few more photos from the weekend and the next Madison/Saracen team video ( see the first one here: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Madison-Saracen-2012-Season-Opener-video.html )


For now anyway that's all, like I said keep an eye out for more stuff from me...

Ta

J

No comments:

Post a Comment