Sunday 22 May 2011

Few site updates...

This blog gets updated fairly regularly. I try to make a point of updating it with fresh content all the time as its one of the things I don't like to much about a lot of other photographers web sites/blogs.

Anyway My website itself gets a bit ignored, but not for much longer, with a bit of a redesign on the horizon making it easier for me to edit it all I will be keeping on top of it much better...

But in the last week or so there has been a few little updates worth mentioning, mainly in the social networking department...



So first off we have added a FB like bar at the bottom so you can quickly and easily share it if you like it, there are also all the icons in the bottom right corner to flickr,FB,Twitter,Vimeo and youtube...so go find me and add me on there to keep up to date on all of those.



I then gave the video page a bit of an update with some more recent work for a few different people, and made all the videos hosted on vimeo to neaten it all up a bit...



Theres also some fresh new work in the "Wedding" gallery on my site, so if you haven't already go check that out.

Anyway, more real posts soon.

Ta

J

No comments:

Post a Comment