Saturday 30 April 2011

Some posh new business cards

I have been meaning to get some new business cards printed for about the last 6 months and never quite got round to it. So last week as part of my bi annual marketing brainstorm I finally bit the bullet and got some made up.

Anyway got them done on Moo, really happy with them, feel good, great quality printing...

I went for a bit of a pocket portfolio so I can give each individual person a card that most fits the kind of work they are enquiring about, all in about 100 different images on them, and then on the back all the boring stuff...

Anyway take a look, if you really need one, ask me at a race etc.

Ta J

A few of the different images on them ( a few that haven't been online yet )



Wedding ones...

Bike ones...

Landscape ones....

More bikes... ( come on it is me ? )

All the boring stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment