Sunday 23 March 2014

Recent tear sheets

The last few months have been pretty busy work wise, still the odd day here and there to actually ride my bike and have a life but busy.

The fruit of this labor is seeing my work published, where ever that might be. Online, in print, adverts, POS etc its all good to see the images in their final use and doing what they are meant to.

Anyways, will update or do another post next week when I get my hands on the last few months issues of MBR and MBUK which I have some work in, till then here is still from the last few Wideopenmags, Dirt and [R]evolution.
The latest WO 22, Cover shot, few adverts, and the Madeira article.

The WO 21 few nice snaps

Revolution and Dirts last few issues. 




Expect another post with some updates on more tear sheets, new projects we have coming up and also some big news regarding what we are up to for this season with regards to races.

Aspect

No comments:

Post a Comment