Monday 16 January 2012

Bit of recent published work/Tear sheets...

Going to be doing a few of these posts over the coming weeks with everything that's been in print over the last few months, but in this first one is a lot of the work I have done for Saracen Bikes and Genesis bikes over the last few months.

As any of you who follow my work will know I worked with the Madison/Saracen DH team a lot this last season and so have had a lot of work go in to the new 2012 Saracen Catalogue. I saw it for the first time the other day down at the London bike show and I am stoked on it. The graphics guys at Madison always do a great job at making my images look there best and this is no different. Shots from a few shoots and races over the year went in, so take a look at some of them...

The back page is a sweet golden light roost shot on the new 2012 Ariel
Shredding some single track in the autumn
Manons custom Wchamps graphics
Bar the bmx shot in the bottom left, A sweet montage of my shots in the middle from various shoots and races

Harry pushing up threw the jumps at Woburn
Shot of Harry on the new Ariel at Woburn
Jack on the red run at Ft Bill
Andy on the new Mantra bikes at a shoot near MK
Sick race shot of Phil at Llangollen
Cool layout with a few shots from the Wchamps
More golden hour light...
Jack pinning at a small race at Aston Hill
Again more golden hour short trav shredding, 2 riders in this one, back rider hidden in the fold a little though...


As well as all of that in there which as I'm sure you agree looks sick, was a few of my images blown up to the size of a house ( OK almost ) on the Madison stall at the London Bike Show, Now they had a pretty strong presence at the show with a huge stall, and my images covered the walls of it, so pretty rad really! Check out a few snaps of that...


Anyway like I said , few more non Madison tear sheets to go up soon, as well as post with a few arty snaps from a few days in London just after the bike show...

Ta

J

No comments:

Post a Comment