Tuesday 12 July 2011

Few shots from NASS etc

Right been a pretty good few weeks, busy with work, with just enough free time to ride my bike in between. The perfect mix ?

Anyway, started off with me doing a few days work down in MK for Adventure bikes and Easton Mountain Products, still deep in the editing for those jobs, then it was off to NASS...

Now for those that don't know NASS is an extreme sports/drum and bass festival down in the southwest that me and my mates have been to the last 2-3 years ( I forget )

Its lots of raving, bit of hung over riding, few photos and a lot of really shit food...but great fun.

I have just finished sorting out this years photos which where for WideOpen, go check a few of them out on their site now:

http://wideopenmag.co.uk/news/10724/nass-2011-aftermath

And I have put a few in here with a bit of info on them...

For more photos of girls,beer bongs,people on the floor etc see the link above...



This shot was with the 80-200, at 80mm trying to just the flowing mounds leading you down through the shot from the rider...All natural light



This one was shot just before sun set hence the sick light, again the 80-200 but this time more around the 115mm mark...

This was on the 50mm , near wideopen, bit of music, think its Tinne Tempah but to be perfectly honest I cant really remember it...so yeah, that's that!

Good weekend had by all...

And I will leave you with a shot which I tweeted a few days ago of a bit of a peek of some of the recent Saracen bikes related tear sheets that I'm pretty stoked about...



Next up on the list of things to do is a shoot for Certini bike shop of one of their riders and mate of mine Jay Williamson, so that should be good, and then team WideOpen is hitting up all my local trails for a bit of a weekend road trip so expect more photos and half cut ramblings from that, then its off round Europe for a month for the Nat champs, 2 WCs, a week in between then the Wchamps then BDS finals... GO GO GO!

Ta J

No comments:

Post a Comment