Monday 4 October 2010

New 2010 Showreel!

In the last few days I have released my new 2010 Showreel...

About a month ago now I put out my new updated stills Portfolio:

http://issuu.com/jacobgibbins/docs/jacob_gibbins_2010_riding_portfolio

So thought it was time to showcase my video work, so set about editing together a showreel.

I got my mate Joe Hayhow to put some motion graphics titles for it together and am really happy with them, they look great and make it that bit much more pro, which is just what you need.

Anyway yeh, all done, about 2 days editing, getting drafts check over by some friends, making changes, totaly reworking it etc but all done now... Check it out and let me know what you think.

Jacob Gibbins 2010 Showreel from jacob gibbins on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment