Monday 7 December 2009

A bit of my published work from the last few months...

I am trying to keep this blog up to date a bit more. and not with news of each time i go and shoot but also other things, so keep an eye out!

This time though as the title sugests just a few tear sheets of some of my published work from the last few months. In places such as shredwest, fastlane, dirt and orange bikes.

Take a look, more news on site i check daily, prints i have for sale,website updates, and construction of my steady cams and dolly etc










1 comment:

  1. I would say Jacob has an amazing talent in all photography, but with bikes being his speciality and passion he excels at this.
    A riders eye we call it.

    A great future lies ahead.
    His photo's are an advertisers dream.

    Dave Lane/ Editor fastlane BMX magazine

    ReplyDelete